As a family-owned company, no one understands families better than MSC. And no one does more to help you and your loved ones enjoy every moment to the full, both together and individually on board and ashore. Just look and see!
• Kids travel free with MSC! Each child under the age of eighteen who shares a cabin with their parents cruise free, paying only port charges.
• All the luxury resort leisure facilities on board are included free of charge in your cruise, from the Aqua Park, Swimming Pools and Water Slide to the Virtual World Games, 4D Cinema and top games consoles (PS3, Xbox and Wii).
• Your children will receive a dedicated welcome from the Kids Corner in the port terminal onwards. Security bracelets are issued when you board, while beepers or DECT phones can be hired at a small cost.
• We provide a varied programme of whole-family and supervised activities, entertainment and social events tailor-made for five separate age groups in their own clubs. And they’re all free, too!
Baby Time welcomes the kids under 3 and their parents special playtimes in the Miniclub:
Enjoy a superb array of baby toys, including a full collection from the world-leading Chicco range
Baby Time hours* in the minclub are:
09:00 - 11:00, 16:00 - 18:00 and 20:00 - 21:00 in port
13:00 - 14:30 and 18:00 - 19:30 hr at sea
*Times may vary by ship or itinerary
• Teens White Party
• MSC Flashmob
• Hey Mr DJ!
• MSC Generation Awards teens talent show
• The Prom teens formal night
• Generation Dinner
• Generation Pool Game
• Generation Chef
• Twisted Scavenger Hunt
These fantastic facilities and services for children, youngsters and teens - including all the top games consoles - are only half the reason why an MSC cruise is their favourite holiday. Because they’re also immersed in the fabulous floating world of ultramodern entertainment that makes every MSC voyage an unforgettable experience for all the family, including:
• 4D Cinema
• Formula 1 racing car simulator
• Aqua Park
• Vertigo - the longest single-rider water slide on the seas (MSC Divina & MSC Preziosa)
• Kids and Family Pools
• Virtual World Games Arcade
• Mini Bowling
Everyone gets their own way with MSC. For a family holiday like no other….
Each ship in our fleet offers a varied program of bubbly family activities in which the children are the focus of attention, but their parents can join in too, creating special occasions for all.
Everything is done under the friendly eye of our loveable DOREMI mascot and his very own family - sister Mila, brother Dorebro and their baby brother Dorebaby.
Learn their Doremi Dance song in six languages, recorded by the Piccolo Coro dell’Antoniano children’s choir and join them in:
• Doremi Chef Cookery Classes
• Team-based Talent Shows (Doremi Live)
• A fun-filled Doremix Family Disco
• Fairy Tale Time
• A razzmatazz Pool Parade
• A Production Show alongside professional dancers and artists
• A Kids Costume Parade in the ship’s theatre
Voyage with MSC and live a myriad of magical moments, with everyone a member of the DOREMI Family in DOREMILAND on board! There’s even a Meet & Greet with the Mascot and photo shoot so you can capture unforgettable memories of your family sea adventure.