As a family-owned company, no one understands families better than MSC. And no one does more to help you and your loved ones enjoy every moment to the full, both together and individually on board and ashore. Just look and see!
• Kids travel free with MSC! Each child under the age of eighteen (till 29 February 2016) and under thirteen (from 01 March 2016) who shares a cabin with their parents cruise free, paying only port charges.
• Your children will receive a dedicated welcome from the Kids Corner in the port terminal onwards. Security bracelets are issued when you board, while beepers or DECT phones can be hired at a small cost.
• We provide a varied programme of whole-family and supervised activities, entertainment and social events tailor-made for four separate age groups in their own clubs. And they’re all free, too!
You’ll find the most modern, fun and educational toys, chosen for you by the Osservatorio Chicco, Baby Research Center. Activities include:
Let's speak English: let's play in English with Chicco bilingual toys
Rhythm and music: playing with music is such fun
Mini Olympic Games: start by crawling and then...
Meet our mascot Dorebaby
Discover our partnership with Chicco.
• Teens White Party
• MSC Flashmob
• Hey Mr DJ!
• MSC Generation Awards teens talent show
• The Prom teens formal night
• Generation Dinner
• Generation Pool Game
• Generation Chef
• Twisted Scavenger Hunt
These fantastic facilities and services for children, youngsters and teens - including all the top games consoles - are only half the reason why an MSC cruise is their favourite holiday. Because they’re also immersed in the fabulous floating world of ultramodern entertainment that makes every MSC voyage an unforgettable experience for all the family, including:
• 4D Cinema
• Formula 1 racing car simulator
• Aqua Park
• Vertigo - the longest single-rider water slide on the seas (MSC Divina & MSC Preziosa)
• Kids and Family Pools
• Virtual World Games Arcade
• Mini Bowling
Everyone gets their own way with MSC. For a family holiday like no other….
Each ship in our fleet offers a varied program of bubbly family activities in which the children are the focus of attention, but their parents can join in too, creating special occasions for all.
Everything is done under the friendly eye of our loveable DOREMI mascot and his very own family - sister Mila, brother Dorebro and their baby brother Dorebaby.
Learn their Doremi Dance song in six languages, recorded by the Piccolo Coro dell’Antoniano children’s choir and join them in:
• Doremi Chef Cookery Classes
• Team-based Talent Shows (Doremi Live)
• A fun-filled Doremix Family Disco
• Fairy Tale Time
• A razzmatazz Pool Parade
• A Production Show alongside professional dancers and artists
• A Kids Costume Parade in the ship’s theatre
Voyage with MSC and live a myriad of magical moments, with everyone a member of the DOREMI Family in DOREMILAND on board! There’s even a Meet & Greet with the Mascot and photo shoot so you can capture unforgettable memories of your family sea adventure.