Please make sure you pack appropriate clothing for the various activities you will undertake during your cruise, such as parties, dinners, sports and shore excursions.
- For everyday life on board, casual wear is recommended.
- For informal evenings, we recommend summery dresses for women and a lightweight jacket for men.
- For Gala evenings, the dress code is more formal. We suggest a tuxedo, dinner jacket, or dark suit and tie for men and a dressy outfit, formal gown, or cocktail dress for women.
- We organise various daytime and evening Theme Parties on board. You may wish to bring 60s and 70s floral gear for the Flower Glory Party, white clothing for the White Party, and something green, white and red for the our MSC Little Italy entertainment.
- For sports lovers, gym shoes and tracksuit are must-haves when using our cutting-edge gym and attending yoga and dance courses, where available.
- We also recommend you bring a pullover or shawl to help with the changes in temperature between the air-conditioned interior of the ship and the deck areas.
- For shore excursions, which may include visits to religious sites, we advise that appropriate clothing be worn (covered knees and shoulders, no low-cut tops).