For guests who have booked on a cruise that is affected by any changes then their cruise will be reprotected to another ship with the same of similar itinerary. Those guests who are affected and are still wanting to continue the cruise then the following options are available:
| CABIN TYPE
Ocean View cabin
Yacht Club cabin
|Up to 6 nights
||100$ of shipboard credit per cabin (50$ for single cabins)*
||7 nights and more
||200$ of shipboard credit per cabin (100$ for single cabins)*
*The on-board credit can be redeemed only once and it is not transferable or refundable. In case it is not possible to upgrade cabins, Onboard Credit will be granted.
The above compensation will not apply to the following cruises as they do not include any itinerary update
- MSC World Cruise
- South Africa Cruises
- MSC Preziosa, South America
Please also note the following MSC Grand Voyages have been cancelled and will receive a Future Cruise Credit
OUR MOVE CRUISE OPTION
- MSC Preziosa 25 Oct 20
- MSC Musica 25 Oct 20
- MSC Grandiosa 10 Nov 20
- MSC Splendida 12 Nov 20
- MSC Sinfonia 13 Nov 20
- MSC Orchestra 29 Nov 20
- MSC Divina 9 Jan 21
- MSC Fantasia until 05 Dec 20 included
- MSC Opera until 07 Dec 20 included
Currently there is a lot of uncertainty about travel and that is why we have implemented our move cruise option.
This option offers our valued guests the following:
- FREE move cruise option up until 90 days before departure date, this includes deposit only bookings.
- All bookings paid in FULL can move their cruise up to 48-hours prior to original cruise departure.
In the case you have a booking on the impacted cruises that have been re-protected and you are not in the position to MOVE your cruise to a new sailing by the end of 2021, you can cancel your booking without penalty and a full refund option is available.
In order to cancel your booking/s if you have booked directly with MSC Cruises the normal cancellation process applies - Call our reservations team on AU: 1300 028 502 NZ: 0508 4278 472 or email to email@example.com
If you have booked your cruise through a travel agent then we please ask you to contact them directly so they process your request through the correct channels of communication.
Please note the following
- Failure to ask to move or cancel cruise at the 90 days before departure, then your booking will be considered as a normal booking/s and the final payment will be due as per the normal T&C of the booking.
- If a refund is requested then the refund turnaround time will be 90 business days from date of request.