Sydney, Australia, 12 July, 2023 – MSC Cruises recently celebrated the 15-year anniversary of the line’s presence in Japan and is proud to sail the lines first ever winter season in Japan.
The new winter programme on MSC Bellissima commences from November 2023 and to celebrate kids 17 and under cruise FREE. Guests will also enjoy included All In Plus Drinks package for the adults, Minors Drink Package for the kids (17 and under), Unlimited Wi-Fi for 2-devices and kids cruise FREE (only paying port charges)!
With a range of itineraries from Yokohama (Tokyo) or Naha (Okinawa), MSC Cruises favourite itineraries include;
Departing Yokohama 13 November, over 10-nights guests can experience the attractive city of Kobe, Japan’s friendliest city of Kagoshima, Busan in Korea, Fukuoka; Kyushu’s largest city, explore the cultural attractions in Kanazawa, famous Hakodate, explore the beautiful park in Ishinomaki, where the former Ishinomaki castle once stood, before returning to Yokohama. Priced from AUD $2,569 per adult and including Easy Plus Drinks for the adults, Minors Drink Package for the kids (17 and under), Unlimited Wi-Fi for 2-devices and kids cruise free (only paying port charges)! Book here
For those tight on time, over 6-nights, MSC Bellissima departing Yokohama 7 January, 2024 takes in the sights of Keeling and Ishigaki before ending in Naha (Okinawa). Keelung, Taiwan is surrounded by inspiring mountains and is home to a bustling waterfront, where street-food stalls at the Miaokou Night Market offer traditional snacks and seafood. Several forts pepper the area and offer breath-taking views out to sea.
Ishigaki, Japan is a stunning beach destination with incredible snorkelling, diving and surfing sites, guests may go searching for the Shiraho Reef's rare blue coral in Iriomote-Ishigaki National Park.
Okinawa is the fifth largest island of Japan and is known for its tropical climate, stunning coral reefs and historical sites. Priced from AUD $924 per adult and including Easy Plus Drinks for the adults, Minors Drink Package for the kids (17 and under), Unlimited Wi-Fi for 2-devices and kids cruise free (only paying port charges)! Book here
MSC Bellissima is the second innovative cruise ship of the company’s Meraviglia class. Designed as the ship for all seasons and rich in onboard features, MSC Bellissima offers guests an unforgettable MSC Cruises experience with highlights including:
- 12 dining venues and more than 20 bars and lounges, guests will be spoiled for choice including a French specialty restaurant L’Atelier Bistrot. The ship will also feature acclaimed pastry chef Jean-Philippe Maury’s Chocolate & Café, dedicated entirely to unique and elegant chocolate creations and desserts and a delight for anyone with a sweet tooth
- An award-winning family offering with kids’ activities and services from partners LEGO Group and Chicco with a dedicated family deck area
- Exclusive shows in the intimate state-of-the art venue: The Carousel Lounge combining awe-inspiring acrobatics, dance and music all to create multi-sensory entertainment experience with light, sound and dazzling acrobatic performances
- The MSC Yacht Club with luxurious accommodations spanning three decks, private facilities and butler service round-the-clock
- A spectacular LED Sky Screen at Sea at 80 metres long encompassing a stunning 96-metre-long Mediterranean-style promenade, designed to become the social hub of the ship
- Comfortable and innovative accommodations to meet every need demonstrating the way that MSC Cruises puts the guest at the heart of its designs and ship building and with 10 different types of cabins to choose from, there really is something for everyone.
- Learn more about MSC Bellissima here